Monday, November 19, 2007

Twitter Poster and User Groups...

Just so all of you readers are educated a bit more on Twitter....

Maybe you want to join Twitter, but don't want me to be your only friend?
Go to twitterposter.com and see the most followed people on Twitter. The bigger the picture, the more popular they are. I started following a few of the larger pictures and a majority of them provide value to my Snitter feed. (iJustine, who is incredibly popular, is completely worthless, but that is a post for a different time)

Also, if you want to bring Twitter to your local area, you can start a blog at twitterusergroup.com.
Thanks to their convenient Wordpress templates, you can use a blog to create meet ups and local events for your area.

Mine is at elroy.twitterusergroup.com. I haven't added anything yet and frankly am not sure what I am going to do with it.
But, it is there....

So, hopefully that will help all of you ease your way in Twitter.